Wednesday, October 20, 2010

New Blog

I'm not sure why I'm going to try and take on a second blog. I may not update this as frequently as Emerald City Diamond Gems, but I'll try. I'm thinking the philosophy behind this one will be a timeline of Seattle baseball. I will try to start with the Pilots and then work chronologically through the Mariners. Some cards and pictures i don't own. Images sometimes can and will be lifted from the internet. Sorry folks, that's the way it goes sometimes. I will try to give credit to a source if I "borrow" an image. Let's hope the seas aren't too rough on this journey.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, do you REALLY want to revisit Fred Talbot, Merritt Ranew, Ray Oyler, Mike Parrott, John Hale, and the immor(t)al Dick Pole???

Well, I kind of like those guys too, so yeah...go for it!

Jeremy said...

I'm looking forward to seeing your timeline of Seattle baseball. I don't know much about the Pilots so that's always point of interest for me personally. Good luck.